Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MicroSerf's and Transportation

Ryan and I were forced to take jobs working security over at Microserf much to the amusement of Violet. The work isn't very exciting but for the moment, it's paying the bills. It's also allowing me to continue to sniff around in my search for Bronus. With all the money floating around this place, it's exactly the type of target rich environment he might choose to recruit fledglings. Unfortunately, besides the same underlying but dispersed scent I've detected everywhere in the Seattle area, I haven't found a single werewolf let alone the master.

On a personal note, if I see one more fifty year old geek driving one of those $5000 two wheeled gyro operated, electric scooters, I'm going to start "close-lining them as they speed past me."